Tomenosuke for TOYSREVIL Silent Auction

tomenosuke-silent-auction-01

An exceptional package came in the mail today - with most every item within something I longed to have in my humble toy collection - but alas they are not for 'me' specifically, but are instead donated generously to the TOYSREVIL Silent Auction from Tomenosuke in Japan! (My sincere thanks, Shinji-san!) Once I sort out the postage costs for these items to ship out, they will be listed up for 'silent auction' (aka you email me the bid)! Note that Singapore-bidders will incur zero postage if they choose to self-collect from me (no meet-ups, just direct from my home in the East / Details to come).

tomenosuke-silent-auction-02

Meanwhile, check out THESE awesome items currently up for auction! Remember all bidding ends October 18th @ 2pm (+8 GMT Singapore-time).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK