Anime Festival Asia 2011: Event Floor Map / TOYSREVIL Activities / Stage Highlights

map_full

The AFA11 main festival grounds will be open from
 Saturday 12th of November 2011 and Sunday 13h of November 2011 from 9am to 9pm. The stage area will be open from 10 am to 5pm, due to the I Love Anisong concerts.

Happening at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre Halls 402 to 404 - posted up top is the Event Floor Map of the halls, and be sure to make your way to the TOYSREVIL (I will update the table number here by Friday) to say *HI*!


For this year's Anime Festival Asia / AFA'11 (www) there is a major push towards the activities on the main stage of the event, which also includes the I Love Anisong Concert. Check out this link for full stage details, and check out these videos posted here for a quick look at what to expect! If I did not have my table to take care of, I could've planted my bum firmly in the seats for most of them! LOL

NOTE: To access this program visitors will need the 1 Day S$18 Festival + Stage Tickets. As well you'll need to pay S$148 or S$48 for the 'I Love Anisong' Concert Tickets to experience the concerts. Ticketing Details here!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK