Turnaround for Martin Longbottom Resin from Rich Page of UME Toys

LONGBOTTOM-BEGINNING

I've seen the previous incarnation of MARTIN LONGBOTTOM from Rich Page of UME Toys and liked it immensely. So this variation came as a bit of a surprise, but nevertheless delightful and I am looking forward to it's release!
"Got a little cutey to share - I'm working on my next solo release - It's going to be a Martin Longbottom resin - 4.5" tall :-) been on it all week on and off and nearly ready to mould." ~added Rich.
LONGBOTTOM-SCULPT-01
LONGBOTTOM-SCULPT-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK