Shawn Wiggs' Silly Rabbits Dunny Series: Customs from Nervis Wrek & Anthony Devito

nervis wrek

Shawn Wigs shares with us a brand new series featuring a 110 x Custom 3" Dunnys & 1 Custom 8"-er! For this series, Shawn reached out to Anthony Devito, Nervis Wrek , James Fuller , Mike Die , JC Rivera and BALD (Bryan Lopez), as well as customs from himself. Plus there will ee 6 x Custom Dunny's designed & signed by Ghostface Killah From The WU-Tang Clan!

The Series will be a Blind Box and sold for US$90 each. The release date is scheduled for Thursday March 1st at 12:00 pm Eastern Time via wigalicioustoys.storenvy.com.

SILLY-RABBITS-2

Shown above is the SILY RABBIT series from Nervis Wrek, while the group below is from Anthony Devito, all of which a "tribute" to Coarse's PAW character. The facial-sculpt is similar to what Chaukoskis did for his Pawnny-figurine not too long ago tho - altho less "angst" with the brows - but hey, tis all derived from PAWS in the first place, innit? ;p
"Paw Is One of My Favorite Figures (and I am A Dunny Fanatic). since I seen the Release of Paw Raw I decided to Make a series of Dunnys That Look Like Paw and Send them Out To Some of My Fellow Artist and Give them a Shot Before The Mighty Hands Down 12" Paw Is Availible to Smash" ~adds Shawn.
AD

ADDED: Angry Woebots has something to say about the above work here too...
UPDATED: "Anthony Devito Panda Has Been Pulled from the Series at Anthonys Request ... I Totally Respect and Support Anthony So when he asked me to Pull them I did with no Question , But I would Like to Add that Anthoney is a Fan Of Woes and did not make the panda with any intentions of copying ... Its not a Screaming Panda its just a Panda But I totally Respect both sides so They have Been taken out of the series and will not be included in any more Press !!!! Sucks But I Support Any Decision Anthony Makes !!!!!!!!!" ~mentioned Shawn Wigs.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK