About Those 9" WOOD Editions ZEX by Michael Lau

You didn't really think that singular ZEX vinyl figure would be the only edition released for pre-order, did you? Well, I certainly did, and now a wood-texture toy-schlong is poking at my cheeks, for my toy-naivety!

WOOD-ZEX-01 WOOD-ZEX-02
WOOD-ZEX-03
WOOD-ZEX-04

A 'surprise' listing on www.crazysmiles.com is this 9' WOOD ZEX Vinyl Figure from Micahel Lau's Gardener Series 108 - priced at HK$799 (approx US$103) sans shipping costs (except for free shipping in Hong Kong) - and limited to 79 pieces! The figurine is shown standing in a puddle of black, with four different "wood colors" to look out for (they will be available via random basis to buyers). The word "woody" is doing a loop in my mind, and I reckon that is hilarious! But alas, the price is not. Expect delivery from April 2012.

WOOD-ZEX-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK