About Winson Ma's Transforexplorer: Custom-Optimus Prime for Cybertron Con 2012

Transforexplorers-WINSON_01

Just when I've gotten over wiping the drool from my chapped-lips over the news+peek of Winson Ma's Transformers-custom for Cybertron Con 2012, he fills my inbox with an abundance of even-more drool-worthy studio snaps of his version of an arctic "Transforexplorer" from an Optimus Prime!
"This is the first time invited by Hasbro to make a model of Transformer and I have added some Apexplorers element into the art piece to make it one and only one." ~mentioned Winson.

[10 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
Transforexplorers-WINSON_02

I'l have exhibitions snaps of the build to share for when I cover the event this coming weekend when Cybertron Con is launched on March 11th Sunday @ Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK