Max Toy Club Re-Opens - (Limited) Memberships Available Now!

MAXTOYCLUB-01
"I can't tell you how many folks have asked me about joining the Max Toy club .. and to be honest I should have opened it up much earlier this year, but heck.. I'm only one guy and it seemed to slip down my list of to do .. but now we've re-opened the Max Toy club for a very limited time …" ~mentioned Mark Nagata of Max Toy Company.
MAXTOYCLUB-02

Membership this time around entitles you to this unpainted, Glow In the Dark Kaiju Dualos! Folks are to send an email to info@maxtoyco.com to order. The Club Membership Kit is priced at US$70 (Details here) - which allows you to purchase VERY limited versions of Max Toy Co toys and surprises, And your Membership does not expire! How cool is that?

Also, current club members are not left of this ID figurine as folks can also order this at US$60 per (plus $5 ship)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK