Skelevex by alto x DMS

Skelevex-01
Chris Dobson aka alto and DMS unveil their newest collaboration - "SKELEVEX" - in all its glory! Now, I've seen a myriad of "skulls" in various aesthetic depictions being released from folks across the world, but this personally to me, is exceptional! I'll let the pics do the talking instead of me stating the obvious, yeh?
'Picking up on the signature faceted aesthetic of Evil Origami, the angular skull will be making its full debut at April's ToyCon UK.'
Skelevex-02

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK