"The Atomic 12" Custom-Dunnys by Cat Atomic @ Corner12


Currently launched+listed for sales on corner12.com are a series of custom-painted Dunnys from Cat Atomic. Titled "The Atomic 12" - each OOAK 3-inch tall custom is priced at US$100 per.


[ Individual images HERE on Facebook ]
"A lot of work went into making these the best customs I've done thus far. All of these customs feature different designs on the ears and chest. Some of the designs are unlike anything I've done on any of my previous dunnys. I wish there was a way to show you these in person because the pictures do them no justice." (@cat.atomic)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK