TOYSREVIL Postcard Print from 2010


I came across this postcard print as I was searching thru my hoard (*cough*), and it is one of my earlier postcards made circa 2010 (pre-Stroke), where I’d took out my own collection of toys, posed them to photograph, and had it made as a postcard! I mean specifically to have brought it to Thailand with me for CLEA 2010. (Flickr'd).

It's so "old", it did not even include my Instagram handle!


(Looked soooo much better as a JPG image, no? :p)

And while I struggled (and failed) with JPG versus printed TIF (no, I am not a “trained professional” in any capacity lol), I also wondered what happened to all these toys shown here, in my own hoard? I know where some of them are kept still, but...

Can YOU identify / remember the collectibles featured in the line-up? Do YOU own any of the collectibles featured here? Feel free to leave a comment here, or via my Instagram post.

Have a fab toy-weekend, folks :)
Andy TOYSREVIL

P/S: As much as I yearn to do another postcard print, I no longer have access to Photoshop, and I do not know how otherwise ... not that I'm an "expert" at JPG vs TIF anyways still LOL

UPDATED: Of course I couldn't keep still, and broke down
WHAT TOYS are seen in this picture! Happy Toy Hunting, folks!



#1: COMBAT-R-ZERO from Robert DeCastro x Atomic Mushroom Toys (#onTOYSREVIL / 2007-08) ... with this olive-green edition being my favourites colorway (Besides the RED)! After returning home after my stint in hospital for Stroke in 2010, I cannot seem to find the other colorways in the line-up!? Still one of the BEST robot-vinyl toys I own, IMHO.

#2: 2010's PUDDINGBOSS from Ashley Wood x ThreeA Toys (BAMBABOSS #onTOYSREVIL) was a "christmas gift" for folks&friends, and Not For Sale at that time. I did not "promote" it as much on the blog, because I didn't want to come off as a ""show-off"... but perhaps I was not reading the "game" correctly, alas... :p

#3: JORDAN23 by Michael Lau x MINDstyle (#onTOYSREVIL / 2009).

#4: JOUWE by Marine Ramdhani x Kuso Vinyl x Plastic Culture (2010 Red Edition) ... I subsequently reviewed this edition in 2014 :)

#5: CHARLIE GRIN by Ron English x Made by Monsters (Reviewed in 2009).

#6: ULTRA DIZIGN by Erick Scarecrow x ESC Toy (Old Skool Kaiju).

#7: TREESON by Bubi Au Yeung x Crazy Label (#onTOYSREVIL).

#8: PANZER ACE by Robert DeCastro x Atomic Mushroom Toys (#onTOYSREVIL) ... My next fav robot-toy after COMBAT-R-ZERO! This is a BEAST folks should really own, IMHO!

#9: DR DESTRUCTION by Frank Kozik x Muttpop ("Red Tide Rising Comrade DR DESTRUCTION Smersh Edition" Reviewed in 2014). Sadly I don't have a whole lot of Muttpop-toys, as much as I adored their work...

#10: My first ever 400% BE@RBRICK by Medicom Toy! This figure came in a set which included 3 other 100% BBs, which I split with a collector friend to keep this instead. I had no affiliation or notion of the brand, but had wanted to own a 400% BB, so this happened LOL

#11: GUNMETALL CELSIUS by Rotobox x Kuso Designer Toys (first blogged in 2008).

#12: LMF by Michael Lau ... Bought loose without box at the former CSC Weekend Market ... this was a "gift", actually! Thanks Pia X Gaby!

#13: MONSTER BURP by Peskimo x Crazy Label (#onTOYSREVIL / 2008).

#14: POLPETTINA AND MOZZARELLA by Simone Legno x Tokidoki (#2 in TOYSREVIL'S TOP 6 VINYL TOYS OF 2006).

#15: KEEK THE SADDEST DEVIL by Toby Dutkiewicz x Devil's Headquarters (#onTOYSREVIL / 2007-09).

#16: YOKA by Adfunture Workshop (#onTOYSREVIL / "Sold Out" TOYSREVIL-Edition from 2009).

#17: PIERCE & NATHAN by Jared Deal (Pierce The Human Pincushion & Nathan The Dog-Faced Boy / 2008-2009).

#18: UGLYDOLL Action Figure (#onTOYSREVIL), thanks to David Horvath xoxox

#19: CE by MAFIA Factory (#onTOYSREVIL) ... this was the first production blank CE from 2010!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK