More #3AToys in TOYSREVIL-HQ (#RIP3AToys)


With the announcement of "The End of 3A Toys" (Read HERE #onTOYSREVIL: ), I'm taking a look at the toys on display in the nooks&crannies of #TOYSREVIL-HQ (of which I do not have very much of, alas)...

Situated just behind the back of my work-desk chair, behind a stack of storage-boxes, and behind a portable desktop shelf (which means I don't get to see into the shelf at all, and no, I'll save you ALL that layer-visual), is a IKEA unit with a niche set aside for 3A Toys that are somewhat too large to be displayed anywhere else (I'm looking at YOU, "Mongrol"!), featuring a mish-mash of sizes & makes!

(On-left-front): a 1/6 Blanc Hunter NOM from 2013's 3AA (*the last time I could afford a 3A-Associate subscription) ... (Right-front): 1/6 MONGROL (Black Hole Edition) from 3A's toy-adaptation of 2000 AD's A.B.C. Warriors (whom I would've found a way to collect ALL the characters for).

Alas Mongrol's giant arm/hand has since dislodged itself (the glue marks are still visible), and I've not had the heart to super-glue to all back...



Far-Back-right: "Bertie The Pipebomb" also known as "Bertie The Pipebot" AKA "Bertie-with-a-metal-stick-up-its-bum" = The OG edition when Bigshot Toyworks helped developed the articulated fingers (folks seemed to have forgotten about their involvement / Check out pics from SDCC 2007!), which all subsequent bots possessed! ... Back-middle: I am trying to figure out WHICH 1/6 #DePlume edition this is (def not the OG, as it is somewhere else with both its legs since "decapitated" = #tragicstory) ...


Back-far-left: CNY-TQ / Tomorrow Queen from 2011, still in box, never removed from too! I had received this not too long after my Stroke in 2010, and had felt so honoured and "appreciated" then for that :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK