My 1/6 TOYLIFE throwback with #TOYSREVIL16


In my continued moment of self-enjoyment (*cough-since Sunday-cough*), I'd since uploaded 10 x new/old images of my 1/6th-kitbashes in my IG mystory = to share my toyjoy of #mytoylife from waaaaaay back... This is my second batch of uploads, with a little bit more to come MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA



Early readers of this blog (2005-2007) might have recognised some of my collection, as I used to post them on TOYSREVIL, before yielding to posting toynews of folks around the world, than share my own hobby ... I was pretty heavy into the 1/6-hobby before I evolved to Designer / Art Toys, and the earliest incarnation of TOYSREVIL was dedicated to my 1/6, actually! Thanks for your indulgence!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK