TOYSREVIL'S SHOW YOU MY TOYS: WWRp SQUARE MK2 from 3A Toys



In "celebration" of the Return if Asley Wood's WWR SQUARES (thanks to Underverse), I'd thought to do a in-hand SHOW YOU MY TOYS of this MEDIC WWR SQUARE I own (from the now defunct 3A Toys), but alas could not find a trace of it around me (probably packed away amidst my toyhoards ggrrrr), and instead ended up with an UNBOXING - of a WWRp SQUARE MK2: NIGHTWATCH Edition...! Which should be part of the "WWRp Super Duper Double Death Pack" (from 2013) - for which I had still images taken of before (with a VINE video too lol), but not "unboxing" per se ... So HERE it is!



I have an extra set available if anyone's interested (see image & instructions below) ... Thank for your consideration!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK