GORILLAZ's 2D from Super Plastic for TOYSREVIL's Show You My Toys!


I unbox and take a closer look at my "2D" collectible figure (Released in 2019) from Super Plastic "in honour" of the GORILLAZ designer toys just released for pre-orders on superplastic.co (*Order before December 31st, people), where you can still find this 2D (for US$80).



This video was first filmed via INSTAGRAM LIVE on @TOYSREVIL, and since also uploaded and viewable HERE on my IGTV.

And if you've watched the video, you'd I did not manage to sort out the batteries for the light-up eyes ... but did so later when I found my tool needed! Check out both the youtube videos below to see my (mis)adventures, and find out WHY i needed TWO videos to show that OMG...



There were a few inaccuracies in my commentary, the main one being this was NOT in celebration of the "10 years of Gorillaz", but in actual fact was "10 Years since a Gorillaz toy" was released, which might well have meant (the cancelled) STYLO-car ("Plastic Beach"-era)? ... A full band members line-up from Kidrobot in 2005 (#3 in TOYSREVIL'S TOP 6 VINYL TOYS OF 2006/ CMYK Version) ... am I missing anyone else?



And If I have not pitched it enough yet, head to my TUNESTALK-post to check out Mis from SONG MACHINE - which I would've played in the background of my videos, but for "copyright", of course...! ENJOY!

\

BUY "SONG MACHINE" ON AMAZON:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK