Superplastic X Gorillaz - 2D Collectible Launched!


Launched (Thursday 14th at 11am EST) and listed online here now is an exciting surprise drop - featuring a Superplastic X Gorillaz with a "2D" collectible!
"Superplastic and Gorillaz have joined forces to create the first Gorillaz vinyl art toy in over 10 years! Based on artist Jamie Hewlett’s iconic Gorillaz frontman 2D, this giant 12-inch toy features two-tone shoes, fat mic, and battery-powered glowing LED eyes. 12-inches tall, soft vinyl. Comes in a beautiful collector’s box. Battery included! "

Priced at US$80 per, this 12-inch vinyl toy is the first Gorillaz toy in 10 years since Paul Budnitz was at Kidrobot (over a decade ago), and I am thankful to own a set, thanks to a contest!
Says 2D: "I was out window shopping for the holiday season or something like that, and in one window I saw my reflection. But I looked so much smaller. And it looked like I was singing."

View this post on Instagram

In a mirrored world,⁣ Are you beside me?

A post shared by Gorillaz (@gorillaz) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK