AFA - ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA (Nov 25-27) @ Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre (Singapore)



Just announced are the dates for Anime Festival Asia - Yes, AFA is officially back after 2 years! Spanning three days in November 25th, 26th and 27th, 2022, the event will be held at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre in Singapore.

Similar as my previous post, "Partners, exhibitors & sponsors" can continue to fill up this online form to "register your interest" to be involved. And you'll be contacted by their sales staff for further info. I wonder if it'll be all Singapore-based representation, or would overseas folks fly in to SG...?



As mentioned before, this comes after a couple of years where the event went online and was put on hiatus (due to COVID-19 concerns), but due to the opening up of Singapore's restrictions for the pandemic, starting with the recent "satellite" event held at Kallang Wave Mall not too long ago (in March).

Larger scaled events are returning, including Singapore Comic Con, in-person concerts (like the upcoming Guns'n'Roses), and as long as folks are donning (half) face-masks, folks have ben comforted to be out and about.



Here's a archival record with links to my blog-coverage of AFA thru the years, cheers. This event has been a huge part of my geek-life for many years, and I've even boothed in one year! But what can I offer now if I decide to booth again (Creators Hub) THIS YEAR? Or maybe it would be better served if I went as an attendee instead... :)

AFA 2008
AFA 2009
TOYSREVIL @ AFA 2009
My only post for AFA 2010 as I had Stroke in October 2010 and missed the event totally!
AFA 2011
I Boothed at AFA 2011 (Thanks, Edmund!)
AFA 2012 (*Tons of images missing as Flickr screwed up :p)
AFA 2013
AFA 2014



AFA 2015
AFASG 2016
C3AFA 2017
C3AFA2018 SG
C3AFA2019
C3AFA 2020 (Goes Online)
AFA MARKET AT EXP , Kallang Wave Mall (March 18-20)
UPDATED coverage on I NOT OTAKU!


WHAT IS AFA: "Born in 2008, AFA is the largest and most followed J-pop culture event in Asia, covering Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Japan, with over 30 festivals in the past 13 years, and welcoming over 1.82 million attendees in total. AFA has become a household name to J-pop culture lovers in the Southeast Asian region."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK