Winston Leong's TOP TEN TOYS OF 2022



Winston Leong returns for the 9th year running, sharing with us this TOP TEN TOYS in my annual sharing-feature! Scroll thru to find out what his choices are, and stay connected to his IG instagram.com/winzleong for more of his TOYLIFE!

WINSTON'S TOP TEN TOY LISTS ON TOYSREVIL:
#TOPTENTOYSOF2021
TOP TEN TOYS OF 2020
#TOPTENTOYSOF2019
#TOPTENTOYSOF2018
#TOPTENTOYSOF2017
TOP TEN TOYS OF 2016
#TOPTENTOYS2015
TOP TEN TOYS OF 2014








TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #10 Flower Go Walk / Takashi Murakami
WINSTON LEONG: What's not to like about murakami's pixel flower + tamagotchi + pokemon go... Also, it's a good keepsake to remind me of my 2022 Tokyo trip, thanks to covid, its been a while since I went back! (Pic on Instagram)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #09 Hosuke Taxi / Robintangantics
WINSTON LEONG: A clever way to incorporate HKG where you are having your solo show – Mix the local transport with your figure! (Pics on Instagram)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #08 Nori's Morning / Just A Girl X Popmart
WINSTON LEONG: Having collected the resin pieces, I could NOT miss this set! The quality is crazy good! (Pic on Instagram)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #07 Portable Rekosuke-Kun / Hideyasu Moto
WINSTON LEONG: Old school vibes with this one yet still feeling fresh! (Pics on Instagram)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #06 Nori Kun 501 Levi's / Grapebrain Rage
WINSTON LEONG: My favourite iteration thus far with strips of jeans placed into the body. (Pics on Instagram)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #05 Sing Jai 星仔 / Yu Nagaba
WINSTON LEONG: THAT ASS! Cute die! (Check out that ass here on Instagram)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #04 The Cat Car / Kila Cheung
WINSTON LEONG: Have been collecting Kila's pieces from the beginning but have been finding it super difficult to get the newer pieces as he gets more popular. I love how we can see and feel the texture of the figure as if it were sculpted in clay... (Pic on Instagram)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #03 GID MYCE / Headlock Studio
WINSTON LEONG: Cute belly button! (Pics on Instagram)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #02 Harvest - A Still Life / Coarse
WINSTON LEONG: What would my yearly list be without a Coarse piece? I was so amazed they managed to make this into an edition and I can't forget the first time i laid my eyes on this at TTE!
(Pics in slideshows on Instagram: Part 1/3 / Part 2/3 / Part 3/3)



TOP TEN TOY OF 2022: #01 Blue Ramen Kun / DCITM (Don't Cry In The Morning)
WINSTON LEONG: I guess this holds a special place in the list because I had always longed for one in my collection and this was gifted to me by a dear friend who knew I wanted it... In terms of why I liked it so much, I'd say I really like the mix of a ramen vending machine guy with a bowl of ramen on his head... and with each iteration hand painted by the artist with not only variations of colours but the text as well... very Umai! (Pics on Instagram)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK