MY TOY-EXCAVATION (August 14, 2024)



So before packing these straight for (temporary) storage, I had to snap some pictures of my collection of assorted collectibles, and attempt to identify them (*Part of the thrill of packing, in addition to the "horror" of realizing how much I hoard OMG :p), PLUS linked to my TOY REVIEWS for your watch-considerations, cheers! Welcome to my toylife...!



A - WORTH CAT by Michael Lau (Toy Reviewed HERE)



1 - MC KONGRIT vinyl toy from @kaze_tee
2 - COVID19 resin toy from #KazeStudio (Toy Reviewed HERE)
3 - COCONE (Pastel Rainbow Ver.) vinyl toy from @toonpawit)
4 - BOBI (Orchid Ver.) vinyl toy from @si_am_ruf (Toy Reviewed HERE)



5 - ELO vinyl toy from @sapientoystudio (Toy Reviewed HERE)
6 - DREAM CLOUD vinyl toy from @boxboxlab (Toy Reviewed HERE)
7 - WOOPER LOOPER vinyl toys from @garyham
8 - TREESON & REN vinyl toys from @bubiay X @fluffyhouse_official (Toy Reviewed HERE)



9 - #sofubi from @sunguts
10 - NEKOTAMA from #ACTOYS (Toy Reviewed HERE)
11 - HEATHROW vinyl toy from #FrankKozik (Toy Reviewed HERE)
12 - #PLASEEBO MUMMY custom vinyl toy from @plaseebo_bobconge



13 - DRONE resin toy by @drilone (Toy Reviewed HERE)
14 - KIKO by @cikpan
15 - head separated from @1000tentacles' Scarlet Screaming Monster body (Toy Reviewed HERE)
16 - DEADSTOCK from @the.wetworks.studios (Toy-Talk HERE)



17 - #TheMuppets #actionfigures from #PalisadesToys, which I truly wished I grabbed everything I saw back in the day, but chose not to because I was "cutting back on action figures"... AAAARRRRRRR

#mytoylifesg
#TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK