you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain: the new dark knight trailer online now

UPDATE 05.05: Embedded Video added:


The 2nd DARK KNIGHT trailer is now LIVE on whysoserious.com
CLICKETH direct and view as I sort out some screengrabs...
TWOFACE_DENT
seen above may possibly be Harvey Dent freshly burnt and enroute for
justice ... or perhaps for revenge? or how about a BBQ Gone Wrong?

GOTHAM MOBSTER CLUB BBQ MEETING:
MOB_MEET_02
JOKER: "So would you boys wanna have a Batman-BBQ this coming Friday?"
MOB_MEET_01
(*Symphony of Crickets*)
MOB_MEET_03
JOKER: "Okay, fine ... you party-poopers wanna have a taste of Smoked-Bats,
here's my card ... and bring your own dips. I. Do. Not. Do. Dips."

A SHORT WHILE AND A PHONE-CALL LATER:
BBQ_DENT_01
JOKER: "Okay boys, got our first order! Time for some Gotham-BBQ, Joker-style!"
BBQ_DENT_02
DENT: "But I'm not the BatmaaaAAAaaan!!!!!"
BBQ_DENT_03
JOKER: "Charred-Bats or Crispy-D.A.s, it dun matter much to me..."
BBQ_DENT_04
JOKER: "WHAT? I'm a homicidal insane maniac, whaddaya want from me? BBQ-sauce?"
BBQ_DENT_06
JOKER: "The flavors' locked in, boys! Git ready for a chow down 2NITE!"
ALFRED: "Dude, Ya KNOW I ain't gonna be cleaning this mess up, yo."
JOKER: (-.-*) ... "fine ... hands-up who be needin' paper-plates? (damnuptightBritbutler)"
BBQ_DENT_05
BRUCE: "WHAT? Missed a BBQ again? Not even a single weiner left, teh basturds!"
*tear*

TWOFACE_DENT
CRISPY-DENT: "... I. HATE. B.B.Q.s ..."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK