terminator salvation update: trailer 2 online & designing terminators


Haven't been able to keep up-to-speed with all-things TERMINATOR: SALVATION aka T4 - so I reckon buddling them up in dedicated posts seemed the logical (and sensible) thing to do on TRE (*cough*). And so the earlier November online-hoo-haa about designer Martin Laing's conceptual illustrations for T4 (drawings shown here / more via io9.com) "finally" sees fruition in scenes from the current Trailer (#2 / above) with gigantic robots galore (Transformer-scaled "Harvesters") CLICK THRU for peeks. And man, do I heart me my robots (as well as most things apocalyptical :p). Peep high-res versions on apple.com/trailers. All I can say at this point is (1) Looking forward to be seeing more of T4, and (2) Who be making the 1/6th-scale action figures? (*cough-Hot-Toys-Please-cough*)


MOTO-TERMINATOR
Note: All design-illustrations by Martin Laing [io9.com]
MOTO-TERMINATOR-GRAB-01
Gawds I heart me the Moto-Terminator! LOL
MOTO-TERMINATOR-GRAB-02


[Promo Animated poster / Harvester-design / below Harvester at end of trailer]
T4-HARVESTER

BANDAMINATOR
...I call him "The Bandaminator" = Terminator With The Bandana Do-Rag!
TERMINATE

TERMINATE-YOU
"Surrounded by Metal"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK