About That Blade Japanese Anime


The comicbook was negligible to me. I enjoyed the movie trilogy more than I should. Never did vibe with the bald-Blade in the tv series (never did catch a single episode of the tv series either). So my connection to the character was stronger in the Wesley Snipes' version - so when the japanese animated version was based on the bald-Blade, the interest was not as strong for me, and the character designs and teaser did not really help me get excited for it. Maybe it will you?



Check out the official page via http://www.animax.co.jp/marvelanime/blade/ (banal character designs via).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK