TOYSREVIL's Top Ten Lists for San Diego Comic Con 2011

I reckon I was partially deliberately-delusional when I worked up these Top Ten Lists for San Diego Comic-Con, with the simple self-given premise that "What I Would Buy If I Had The Toy-Money To At SDCC?" and the caveat that each list would comprise one one toy per designer per brand listed per list. This turned out to be much harder than I had initially imagined would be.

CUSTOM-TOYS TOP-TEN-WANTS
ART-TOYS-BELOW-50 top-10-over-50
MEDIA-TOYS AWESOME-STUFF

There were actually a couple more lists I could not complete in time for the SDCC-Period ("Top 10 Original Builds" and "Top Ten Plushies Needed To Be Squeezed") but perhaps tis something to plan ahead for next year? Meanwhile, I've taken off the icons on menu-left and posted them here above. Each banner links to the appropriate list. Have a good read, and hope they were beneficial to your purchasing considerations at SDCC, if not entertained you :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK