Upcoming Resin Figure "CHUBBEE" from Albino Taco Toys

"My name is Chase Odom and I am tattoo artist based out of Chula Vista, CA, and i have recently began to create toys as an independent under my new line Albino Taco Toys. I have designed what I have come to name a "Chubbee", it is a resin figure produced by the fine people at Mana Studios."


The Chubbee is a 6" tall solid resin body with solid resin helmet that will be swappable with other upcoming figures. To be released on Sunday June 1st, do note that this is a limited release with less than 50 pieces available. Expect several color ways and finishes are to come within the future of this piece. The additional sketches and proto-sculpt peek (via @albinotacotoys) gives it ac certain level of anticipation to see where this is all heading, IMHO! *NICE*

Stay tuned for further info!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK