April 18/2020 TOYSREVIL #TOYTALK On Hold!

For folks who have tuned in to my thrice weekly-#TOYTALK on #FacebookLive: Unfortunately due to teething "technical issues", today Thursday's session will be put ON HOLD, until I sort out said problems ... while Saturday's April 18th session is still To Be Confirmed. Thank You for your time & interest :)


Meanwhile, here are my past sessions in (linked) video-embedded blogposts, and watchable direct on Facebook. I hope to complete a total of 9 episodes for a "Season 1" (you folks know I love me my 9-grids lol), so there's four episodes more to go!

Episode One: PACO TACO by Scott Tolleson x Pobber Toys
Watch on Facebook / Blogged on TOYSREVIL

Episode Two: MR PINKERTON by Scott Tolleson x Toy2R
Watch on Facebook / Blogged on TOYSREVIL

Episode Three: PLAGUE ORACLE by Daniel Yu
Watch on Facebook / Blogged on TOYSREVIL

Episode Four: QIQI by ZiQi of Monsterlittle
Watch on Facebook / Blogged on TOYSREVIL

Episode Five: CAPTAIN MAXX by Frenzy x Max Toy Co
Watch on Facebook: Part 1+ Part 2
Blogged on TOYSREVIL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK