SGCC2022-HAUL: All My 52TOYS Toy-Haul at Singapore Comic-Con 2022



So I needed to finish publishing my LEGACY OF LOVECRAFT blog-feature to post about my "52TOYS HAUL at SGCC2022" being the most amount of toys I had spent on one-place at last weekend's Singapore Comic Con!



Not enough to "show-off" my lacklustre ability to continue my toy-collecting desires, but fruitful enough to warrant getting a "freebie" - in the form of a NETS card (previously featured = given when purchases exceed SG$100, which 4 x items easily accumulated), AND getting the design I wanted! Alas I couldn't afford a actual PandaRoll Blind Box figure to go with this :p



Seen above are snaps of the paper bag, the NETS card, and a free PandaRoll fan, and REPOSTED below are what I snagged from the 52TOYS' booth, previous posted here in my "SGCC2022-HAUL: ALL THE TOYS!" blog-feature!





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK