Daniel Yu for Pop Toy Show Singapore 2024



Look, I am a huge fan of Singapore-based Daniel Yu and has been from the beginning and expect all kinds of awesomeness to be had at his Booth AE47 at the coming Pop Toy Show Singapore 2024 (Aug 23-25), and will attempt to update this blogpost for what he'll be bringing! But in case I miss out, to stay connected to his socials for updates!

instagram.com/thedanielyu
facebook.com/thedanielyu
DANIEL YU Features on TOYSREVIL












And if you still continue to doubt my allegiance, here is a list of Daniel's creations I had reviewed on TOYSREVIL...!








We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK