Drawing Cumulus FeatUre Illo by Euralis Weekes

Inspector Cumulus in The Silver Lining

Who Drew This and Where Can people find you?
Euralis Weekes you can find me at euralisweekes.com


What is the name of your drawing?
The Silver Lining


What is it's story?
He's a detective in a film noir movie. He's trying to solve the murder and get the girl but it all goes up in a puff of smoke. My BF has been playing The new Rockstar game L.A. Noire and listening to that while I doodled, well this happened!

I drew this more for fun then anything else. I really dug the character.


WHAT's it for?
- DRAWING CUMULUS Illustration Competition: Details & Prizes HERE.
- Flickr-group www.flickr.com/groups/drawingcumulus
- Click HERE for Drawing Cumulus Entries on TOYSREVIL
- Dateline for Submissions on June 3rd, 2011
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK