January 9.2023 Edition of Top Ten TOYSREVIL Blogposts (The Past Week)

JOURNAL: "2023" had thus far started on a "negative". Mum had a fall before Christmas 2022, and required surgery to replace a damaged hip bone, and she has been in recovery and rehabilitation since, which has left me none too eager to blog, nor am I in the right frame of mind to do so - relying on THROWBACKS to 2022 (which had always been the plan anyways), and a smattering of toynews (submissions in my inbox - Moving forward, this'll be the way), and a general slowing down of output on the TOYSREVIL-blog.



But mum has been recovering decent, and will come back to us before Chinese New Year! Moving forward, that also entails a change in operations and attention on the blog, for which I am keeping fluid for now, but reckon something needs to be said here, as the days progress forth into 2023... and the next thing I know, it is time for a brand new edition/year of my weekly TOP TEN TOYSREVIL BLOGPOSTS (THE PAST WEEK), based on recorded stats off this blog, which in turn is based off YOUR Clicking Choices!

THANK YOU for your continued read and support of this TOYSREVIL blog, as I continue to provide you toynews and coverage (hopefully) worthy of your attention and time :)

Have a toy-ful week ahead!
Andy TOYSREVIL





CLICK TO READ >>> #10 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) showcasing the Jan 6th edition of my daily TOYSREVILTOYTWEETS, featuring toynews from:

- New 20-incher tall x 20pcs limited fibreglass Andy Warhol Dunny from Kidrobot
- New vinyl toy from TEK Toys (Available online here)
- New Javier Calleja X
All Rights Reserved figure (Lottery now on ddtstore.com)



If you are still unfamiliar, "TOYSREVILTOYTWEETS" are toynews first Tweeted on @toysrevil, then embedded on this blog - which allows for both (Twitter) social and blog-presence... well at least for practitioners who have Twitter accounts. And also I am aggressively promoting my Twitter, which allows free data uploads (for now), cheers :)





CLICK TO READ >>> #9 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring the JAN 5th edition of my daily TOYSREVILTOYTWEETS, with this line-up featuring the following:

- New smaller-sized figure release from Erick Scarecrow.
- New KABLOOM resin figure from Kyle Kirwan (Available here now).
- New figure set releases from
Duckhead.







CLICK TO READ >>> #8 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK), with WINNIE AND THE GANG from Thailand-based @fmc.funnymodelclub being a new addition to this blog, having climbed straight up the Top Ten overnight! Alas, both sets have since been SOLD OUT! Check out more of their decidedly politican-inspired visage mashed up with popular childhood characters HERE on TOYSREVIL!









CLICK TO READ >>> #7 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring the last release of 2022 from JAVIER JIMÉNEZ available now on , which includes a line-up of repainted Pokemon Kids finger puppets (see above video), alongside custom hand-painted of his own character creations!







CLICK TO READ >>> #6 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) - featuring the SUPER FESTIVAL EXTRA VOL 6 Edition of #TOYSREVILTOYTWEETS, where two slices of toynews from Unbox caught my attention: MVH's Event-only "Freak!" Edition NEO-LASH, and TETSUO THE IRON MAN header-cards signed by director Shinya Tsukamoto!









CLICK TO READ >>> #5 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK), where lottery entries has since CLOSED for RON ENGLISH: MOUSEZILLA MATTE BK from BLACKBOOK TOY! Best of Luck for folks who have participated, and CLICK HERE to check out toynews from the Japan-based toy producer, as featured on TOYSREVIL...!







CLICK TO READ >>> #4 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) where I review in0hand SPACE MONKEY by DALEK X 3D RETRO, featuring the GRAY colorway exclusive to Tenacious Toys (available to Buy online here for $99.99 / Limited to 100pcs, where only 80pcs are available)! Check out more of my TOY REVIEW VIDEOS HERE = the output of which I hope to ramp-up in 2023 ... well, depends on what toys I have, with new and old(er)! LOL







CLICK TO READ >>> #3 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK), featuring the Jan 4th edition of TOYSREVILTOYTWEETS reporting the following:

- Online availability of COLOR EDITION DISNEY X JLED FROM JOE LEDBETTER
- Online availability of BJORNIK's BAI CHU (Faux Jade Edition)
- Pre-orders opened for 1000Tentacles' MISSING LINK (previously a resin toy)







CLICK TO READ >>> #2 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) where I share with you readers the TOP TEN TOYSREVIL HAPPENINGS IN SINGAPORE 2022! Well, at the very least events that I have cover3ed on the TOYSREVIL-blog...! I seriously wonder what 2023 will bring me/us...but one thing is for sure, I need to loose weight and gain me some stamina!







CLICK TO READ >>> #1 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) - where I compiled the TOYSREVIL’S TOP TEN INSTAGRAM IMAGES FOR 2022 based off eye-balling the images and stats myself (*just as I had done for 2021's TOP TEN), as (A) I refuse to download an app to get said stats, and (B) whatever free-to-use online service could not work for my blog, so here we are.

As much as I curate and upload images, with followers organically grown (*hitting "51,200" as of this blogpost), I am proud of the effort I have put into the TOYSREVIL Instagram, and would am also really interested to see what folks are interested to see on my Insta!

CLICKABLES
TOP NINE 2020
TOP NINE 2019
BEST NINE 2018
BEST NINE 2017
BEST NINE 2016
BEST NINE 2015






If you like what I am doing & would like to support the #toysrevilblog (#YouRock), here are currently 2 ways to do so:

- buymeacoffee.com/TOYSREVIL
- paypal.com (Acct: "toysrevil@yahoo.com")

Thank You for your Kind Support!
Andy XOXO
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK