tokyo trooper

man puts on a stormtrooper suit, with blaster in hand and takes the tokyo-trains. [via boingboing]

"the station and train folks didnt bother me because I just pointed my blaster at them - no seriously - my tactic was to put my blaster away when I saw a member of staff and try to mingle in the crowds and act like normal..." = *bwahahahahahaha*, well done dude! ;p

check out Danny Choo's brog for loads of pictures and video-clips of this lone trooper's travels and exploits (quite "inspirational" actually)- which i also think tis pretty farnie, coz all you see in his video, are people taking pictures of him via phonecams - mayhap the human-condition as corroded by media and pop-culture (heh) ... and i reckon it'll be the same if this happened in singalalaland, innit? *the legacy of lucas is strong on this planet*

coupla other hilarious photos of the travelling-trooper:

anybody with a stormtrooper-suit interested to be involved in a rip-off "similar" photo-project, here in singapore? email me. *heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK