my keylon jakes galtow warrior bust

GBUST01 GBUST02 GBUST03
GBUST04 GBUST05 GBUST06
*find out what's in the box after the jump*

my "Draw Galtow Characters Fan Art Contest" prize arrived! and i reckon it's fitting to start it all off with a self-drawn wannabe comic-panel-art, innit? *heh* - and i haveta say, the Keylon Jakes Warrior Bust rawks like nothing i have ... in fact, it's my first ever bust! my thanks again to Eric and Robert (of Xmoor Studios) and i'll leave some choice shots of the bounty fer y'all! *heh*



mondo-more images on my multiply :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK