day's end 3rd july 2007: bounce with me

/// to all you folks out there: do you have any difficulty in emailing me? are your emails being bounced back? ... tis getting a bit worrying, becoz some folks have been telling me as much, as well as loads of my emails sent out have not been replied to (or maybe they just don't wanna reply to lil 'ol me ... *sob*)

the flood of emails (good thing) and spam (bad thing) is probably clogging up the queue (gotta start deleting stuff soon :p), with loadsa legit mails ending up in my bulk-folder instead ... worrying ...

FYI: here is an alternate email addie: toysrevil [at] gmail.com

/// i suspect my internet-line is being mooched = tis been extremely slow (and frustratingly painful) to blog/post past coupla days (hence loadsa backlogged news - sorry folks!) ... gotta somehow learn to sort this out (sucks being a tech-idiot LOL) and quick ... i do not like being mooched /:@
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK