big army men by frank kozik

even before I could post more about Frank Kozik's LUDWIG VAN Sculpture (but I have been doing
my research, I have) - up pops his BIG ARMY MEN from amidst the toy-trenches and I Liiiiike!


info culled from the various forums thus far:

01. the sculpts are based on Mexican-releases from decades ago, which in turn were based on Marx Toys (whom have since ceased operations)
02. there will be a variety of Army Personnel from differing countries - ie U.S., German and Russian - at least 2 of each over the next coupla years - with the US Soldier almost done.
03. Small runs of different colorways will depend on response after solicitation.
04. An additional pushbroom accessory will be included, for those who are "anti-violence".
05. The figure will be released under Kozik's new Ultraviolence-label.
06. There was an estimated price-point of US$200- but is undetermined as yet.


07. I could have easily linked to the forums for details instead of cutting-n-pasting, innit?

... I <3 me sum BIGARMYMEN (okay that came out sounding a tad wrong) but if ever I had a chance, I'd love me a flamethrower-dude ... c'mon - who doesn't like the flamethrower-dude? ... and ya KNOW a parachute-dude of this size will killya if it lands on ya head, innit? heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK