a beit dudes color wip update from kicktoys


Kicktoys' toys-where-you-can-customize with-you-own-photos aka BEit dudes [who dat] are back with some Work-in-Progress pics - featuring some colors on them dudes! (seen in their previous teaser-poster). Them metallics are looking nifty too, IMHO :)

Standing an average 6-inches tall, BEit Dudes are tentatively scheduled for a Summer-release.

... I don't know about you folks, but this dude sporting a fedora and a surf-board, slinging a guitar - sorta reminds me of Jason-"skootch-on-over and-I-nimble-you-ears"-Marz in I'm Yours, dunnit? heh.

(cheers for the headsup, Sam)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK