iwg astro krieg flying saucer attack craft by rocket world

IWG-SAUCER-01

Now, I like flying saucer toys, especially retro-looking flying saucers. My weakness for flying saucers with clear domes is thus far unmentioned, primarily becoz I've not seen much of decent flying saucers with domes in the market (except for Chinese-made vintage metal-toys). Rocket World's IWG ASTRO KRIEG FLYING SAUCER ATTACK CRAFT both rawks becoz it looks retro-cool, and (of coz) have clear domes (I melt at the tinted-orange dome). Don't be a whiner like me and just drool over them saucers - Get them if you can.  

IWG-SAUCER-02

Measuring 5.25" wide X 5" tall (with landing struts extended) - the IWG Astro Krieg Flying Saucer Attack Craft is priced at US$49.95-per, and comes in 4 colorways: Classic Galactic Silver (top), Eco-New World Green (middle), Moon Glow in the Dark (below) and Covert Space Pirate Black (not shown here). Expect them to land 3rd week of September 2008 - go bug your fav toy-store for some extraterrestrial-transpo-lurve :) and CLICKETH to see them "in-action" - heh.

IWG-SAUCER-03
....now let me go and whine-on about them at my own leisure ... hmph :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK