beatles 1000% 'can't buy me love' kubrick set

The 1000% BEATLES "CAN'T BUY ME LOVE" KUBRICK Set stands 68cm tall (26.8 inches) each and was conceived by TK of SillyThing with Medicom Toy. Priced at US$2000 for a set of the fab four [via] - interested folks are to email info [at] think-silly.com ta enquire about getting youselves sum kubrick-lurve :)
BEATLES-KUBRICK

TK mentions on his blog: "This is a "dream comes true" for me. I first spoke to Medicom Toys about this idea almost 2 years ago, and they are finally ready to meet the world. Maybe they are the biggest toy of the Beatles in size ever in history ... I hope everyone will enjoy what we have been preparing for the past years."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK