Gummy Bear Custom Runcible by Cris Rose for Toybot Studios

While in my wildest ambitions would I ever dare hope to be a influential blogger in the blogosphere (*cough*) - but what I do take silent-pride in, is being able to share and spread the joys and addiction of toys and it's all-encompassing sub/pop-culture - to all those who take the time and trouble to read.

And I swell with pride to have been able to help (in whatever little way I could) introduce Kirkland Jue (of Toybot Studios) to Cris Rose's original and handmade RUNCIBLES - for which he'd gone and commissioned a piece - in by-now-iconic Toybot-purple, and a clear resin-head filled with Gummy Bears!

Check out Kirkland's blog-post for oddles more delish custom-Runcible images, as well as stay tuned to TRE for some more Cris Rose-surprises to come!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK