The Sad Dragon by VISEone x Patch Together (prototype pics)


VISEone has generously dropped some pics of his upcoming release with Patch Together: "The Sad Dragon". CLICK THRU for more pics of the prototype-sculpt & info.

VISEone-adds: "The dragon was made from my illustration "Sad Dragon" (Original sketch by my friend Ralph Ferres). The dragon is an hommage to ELLIOTT (PETE'S DRAGON by Disney) which we loved when we were kids and still love to watch from time to time. The dragon is able to change his color and make himself invisible which we are also showing in our colorways - so be prepared for some surprising colorways!"



I heart me my dragons, especially them chubby rotund ones LOL (this reminds me of Jeff Smith's Red Dragon from the comicbook "Bone"). Be on the lookout for colorways set aside exclusively to stores worldwide. For more infos and preorders at: viseone@patchtogether.eu
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK