Custom-Showcase: Septimus Tigris Dunny by JonPaul Kaiser


JonPaul Kaiser shares with us his latest custom, in the form of a commissioned 3" Dunny named "Septimus Tigris". JonPaul-adds: "It's a 3" Dunny I did for krash from the KR boards. His only request was that I make the custom tiger-themed, and left the rest of the design to me, so I decided to take it in a slightly less-obvious direction, indulge my love of history and make him a Roman soldier called Septimus Tigris, wearing a tiger pelt as a trophy. As you can see I've taken a different step and added colour and blending, which contrasts with the black & white of the rest of him."

[CLICK THRU for more pics]

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK