Toy-Teaser: Colorways of Dead Che from Frank Kozik

DEAD-CHE-KOZIK

This is what I call a "Kozik-Spectrum". A selection of colorways for Frank Kozik's DEAD CHE vinyl bust [tagged] with the first colorway to be released at the coming San Diego Comic Con in July (that would be the Orange color, I reckon). Limited to 50 pcs each and priced at US$200 per ~ look for other colors to be available as exclusives to retailers and brand/shops. I count 13 colors here, as opposed to my previous report about it being 10+2 tho.

Source: Facebook
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK