About The TOYSREVIL Charity Poster For Japan: Notice for Image Removal

Attention: The montage posted below is meant to be printed as a poster with the aim to benefit Japan and it’s current and future crisis only (Meaning YOU download the CMYK-image yourself to print from, and NOT me to print out and send it off to you ~ thanks for understanding).

Folks who DO NOT WANT their images to be included in this poster, are to contact me immediately so i can remove it. Feel free to DM me at toysreviler@gmail.com if you want your image removed. No fuss, no foul. Also please indicate the assigned-numbers for the image-removal (hence the numbers and letters on this mock-up montage :p ~ and no, they will not be part of the final image).

Subject title: "TOYSREVIL Charity Poster For Japan"

Dateline for contact is March 19th 2011 (12 midnight Singapore-time), whereby afterwards I will make adjustments and arrangements to offer this to download and print after the weekend, with whatever donations contributed to benefit an assigned charity (currently undetermined).

POSTER-SAMPLE-FLICKR

WHAT ARE: The images shown in the proposed poster are of my blog-reports in October 2010. The reason this month's montage is lesser than what folks might have been used to seeing, was that I had Stroke on the 18th of this month, and was further hospitalized for further two months until I returned home on Christmas Eve 2010 in a wheelchair, and has since been recovering via rehabilitation.

WHY: I felt it was a memorable month to feature here, as well being a toy-blogger, I may not have any tangible skills nor items to offer, beyond what I used to blog about, day to day. This "image-removal" request is in effect because none of the images belong to me. They are Copyrighted to their respective owners, I just blog and posted about them.

IF there are too many requests to remove too many images, and thus affect the final look of the poster-image, the project will be aborted (via my own decision). Thank you for understanding :)

WHAT HAPPENS: Currently the plan is to offer the poster image for download (still working out the mechanics), with folks either sending in donations to my Paypal (need to be indicated specifically, as this is not to be mixed in together with the previous donations in for my Stroke-recovery), or directly channeled to a charity to benefit the folks in Japan suffering from earthquake, tsunami and now the pending nuclear problem. A specific charity is yet to be confirmed, as I am currently doing my research.

Read this to better understand my current immediate hesitance. No, I am not asking anyone to buy anything now, (until the poster project is confirmed and a "go"), but if you feel the need to donate now, feel free to do so otherwise. Thank you for reading.

TOYSREVIL-CLEA-BOOTH-13 TOYSREVIL-POSTER

UPDATED: I have printed posters like these prior for my CLEA booth back in 2010, and this is roughly how they will look (reposted above), but perhaps not as huge, and with a massive white border around them if uncropped.

Cheers
Andy
TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK