Gaiking By Jesse Hernandez x RAJE Toys


Jesse Hernandez signs with RAJE Toys and they posted this eye-gorgingly awesome sketch of a GAIKING figure, steriod-bursting and pumped full to the hilt with that iconic Hernandez-flavour! While nothing has been stated specifically THIS would be the toy figure to be produced, it nevertheless NEEDS to be made toy! Although RAJE posted "Coming May / June 2011…" ~ so I am keeping my fingers crossed LOL

This news-nugget was posted circa November 2010, while I was lying in hospital bed for my second month, so pardon my lateness.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK