Battle on The Night Sea by Nano Benji x Thunderpanda

NANO-BENJI-THUNDERPANDA
Nano Benji x Thunderpanda
'Battle on The Night Sea' Painting on Canvas
35cm x 50cm
Indonesia-based Yoel Niko Putra aka Nano Benji mentions: "When (attending) 'I Love Monsters' exhibition, I collaborated with Eric Wirjanata and I enjoy it so much ! This is my first collaboration with famous artist like him :P" ~ the painting sees Nanobenji's creation battling it out with Thunderpanda's "Perry" amidst choppy waters, what a fight that'll be!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK