Superhero-Sunday: HULK Spraycan Art by NEMO

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I will spray
your face so full of pain you will babyweep, when you get me angry!"


NEMO-HULK-SPRAYCAN-01

And while the words might be fictional from my fetid mind, this stunning sculpt by NEMO is far from fiction - and is a haunting reality that ANYTHING turns to geek-gold in the hands of Mike NEMO Mendez. This, I am sure you can see with your own eyes, is not "hype". Featuring magic sculpt on a metal spraycan, this is the second HULK commission done for ToyQube (first one being seen in SDCC 2008, alongside a Joker - but more on that soon).

nemo-hulk-spraycan-wips
HULK-SPRAYCAN
NEMO-HULK-SPRAYCAN-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK