Superhero-Sunday: Painted Marvel Handful of Heroes by HalfbadToyz Adam

HALFBAD-ADAM-HEROES-01

Adam of Halfbad Toyz shares this images and words with us: "I painted up these Marvel Handful Of Heroes minifigs last year. They are little plastic cast figures, and I thought they would look much better painted. Here are my pics of the finished ones."

HALFBAD-ADAM-HEROES-02
HALFBAD-ADAM-HEROES-03

The figs in question are 30mm aka 3cm tall. Now that's mighty fine brushwork right there! (And no, I do not think the measurements include the length of Doc Ock's tentacles!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK