About That SWATCH x Kidrobot Gift Set

kidrobot-swatch-dunny-set-01

I've expounded my fair-share of collectibles-lurve for SWATCH watches (need to repost that someday soon too) but have since stopped collecting them colorful wristwatches for the past decade or so, and to see this collaboration between the Swiss time-makers and Kidrobot, is quite a delight! (I'm "delighted" because something like this exists and because it might be waaaaay beyond my affordability, so I can "desire" it, and not hate it because I can afford it … you get what I mean :p).


Within the metal fold-out hardcase features a selection of regular sized 8 x 3" Dunnys (from Frank Kozik, Tilt, MAD, Joe Ledbetter, Jeremeyville, SSUR, Tara McPherson & Gary Baseman) and the other side a selection of 8 x SWATCH wrist-watches (featuring the designs of mentioned artists), both flanking a 20" tall Kozik Dunny. One can quibble about the affordability of this impressive "Gift" set (Info-source Vinyl Pulse pegs it at US$1000 bywayof Vannen Watches) but perhaps this item is a "giveaway" rather than a purchasable collectible? Yes, I am toy-naive, I know! If I can't have it, NO ONE ELSE WILL! muahahahahaaaaaaa
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK