Artwork For Crazy 4 Cult 5 @ Gallery 1988

CRAZY4CULT-SCOTT-CAMPBELL

Man, it was hard to try and gather a select few images of my favorites, to show for the CRAZY 4 CULT 5 show currently on at Gallery 1988 - yes, I scan thru ALL 16-pages of artwork listed HERE for sale - but there are just too many awesome movie-themed artwork I like! So I've decided to show just my fags from Scott Campbell above, and chose the only 10 favouritest snaps slideshowed below for your enjoyment.

CRAZY4CULT-5-FLYER-BOOK

As well, in a stroke of sweetness, the folks at G1988 has collected the artwork for the past 4 series of Crazy4Cult, and made it into a book. Yes, a 176 page-hardcover book featuring a forward by Kevin Smith, and published by Titan Publishing - available to purchase online for $34.95 (if purchased through their website, each book will be randomly signed by one of the featured artists in the book). Too bad for me the shipping cost to Singapore was higher than the cost of the book >.<


[10 x images in slideshow above]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK