My STGCC 2011 Con-Floor Gear

IMG_2798 gabbytee
STGCC_TEE

Rocked STGCC Day Two in a much more comfortable pair of bermudas (versus the long thick draggy pair of jeans I had on for the first day haha) and most importantly a Gabby Tiongson designed-tee - which frankly was awesome - and a wrist watch featuring design from Huck Gee = both of which were exclusive to Vinyl On Vinyl! (Thanks for the awesomeness, Gaby+Gabby!) Here are more snaps of both the Vannen Watch and tee. And nope, no one specifically asked me to rock this gear :)

huckgee-watch
I actually liked the watch! Most importantly it is BIG lol
IMG_2786
Truth be told, after Stroke I had gotten extraordinarily "vain"
and even is this XXL-tee still showed my potbelly, I loved the
fabric comfort, and of course the PINK design motif was fab!
IMG_2787 IMG_2788
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK