The 15 Most Unintentionally Hilarious Bootleg Toys on Cracked.com

BOOTLEGGED-TOYS-CRACKED-01

Sam De Jesus clued me in onto this post on Cracked.com featuring "The 15 Most Unintentionally Hilarious Bootleg Toys" - and I have been chuckling to no end for a decent amount of time - not just because these toys exist, but primarily because I do recognize some of them! Oh man, if any of you folks outside of Singapore come visit, and am interested to see some bootlegged toys, hit me up and if ever physically possible, I'll open your eyes to even MORE here! LOL

BOOTLEGGED-TOYS-CRACKED-02

I actually had reviews and images of bootlegged toys all lined-up to be posted in the past, but did not seem to have much response from the earlier ones I posted, so I held them back… perhaps now is the time? LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK