Custom-Feature: Lucky Strike MechaSuits by Rohby

LUCKY-STRIKE-ROHBY-01

Rohby likes making robots. In fact, his custom-speciality has always been mecha-builds exuding the cybernetic-goodness of a Japanese-Anime with a twist, and these two new commissioned customs are no exception - and they look pretty amazing, IMHO.

LUCKY-STRIKE-ROHBY-02

Featuring a cigarette brand "Lucky Strike" - I'd asked Rohby what the inspiration for the mecha-suits were, and if he himself smoked! "No I don't smoke lol! Yes, they are commission pieces. I recently saw a motorcycle with "Lucky Strike" decal fairings parked in some random shopping center. I said to myself, "I gotta put that on one of my robots!" ~mentions Rohyb.

LUCKY-STRIKE-ROHBY-03

Additional: The Lucky Strike suit was designed for exhibition rather than real life combat. It has thinner armor and was built primarily for speed and agility.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK