The Official Avengers Theatrical Trailer Debuts


In any event if the above video gets pulled, you can still score high-def-peeps at The AVENGERS Theatrical Trailer here on Apple.com! What can I arguably say about a trailer that looks this intriguing and exciting? Snappy dialogue (must be a Joss Whedon film = HEART), plenty of action, loads of fan-boy nods, and yes the only female amongst the men, Scarlett rocked my comicbook-world, she did! Screengrabs below (with fanboy-commentary - thanks for your patience!)

FYI: Screengrabs are not in order of trailer-sequence:
AVENGERS-TRAILER_QUINJET
Is that supposed to be the "Triskelion"?
And is that a Quinjet I spy? Whoop!
AVENGERS-TRAILER_IRONMAN
Behold the new Iron Man Armour!
AVENGERS-TRAILER_BLACKWIDOW
Scarlett, oh my Scarlett… - I no longer care if you shoot stinger-rays out of your gauntlet…
AVENGERS-TRAILER_THOR
I've always felt the celluloid-Thor was too male-model-ly = should be meaty!
AVENGERS-TRAILER_CAPTAIN_AMERICA
I hope to see Chris Evans as Steve Rogers in "Captain America"…
so I can shake away the image of him as "Johnny Storm" in my mind…
AVENGERS-TRAILER_HULK
Aaaaand we get to see the Hulk! And a transformation scene!
With not purple pants but purple shirt! Go Bruce Banner, GO!
AVENGERS-TRAILER_LOKI
We actually see more "Loki" than "Hawkeye" in this trailer…
AVENGERS-TRAILER_GROUP
I can't wait! Can You?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK